Finding your suitable readers for victrola retro desktop jukebox is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for victrola retro desktop jukebox including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
569 reviews analysed
1. Victrola Retro Desktop Jukebox with CD Player, FM Radio, Bluetooth, and Color Changing LED Lights, 15-Inch Tall
- Classic old-time diner style 50’s countertop Jukebox with real wood veneer
- Retro color-changing LED light tubing in 7 bright colors.
- Built-in Bluetooth wirelessly streams your favorite music from across the room. Up to 33 feet of range.
- Built-in CD player.
- FM radio, USB, and SD card Reader.Do not install near any heat sources such as radiations, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat
2. Pyle PJUB25BT Bluetooth Jukebox MP3 Speaker Player LED Lighting, AM/FM Radio, USB/SD Readers with Aux Input
- Works with All of Your Favorite Bluetooth Devices (iPhone, Android, Smartphone, iPad, Tablet, MP3 Player, etc.)
- Classic Style with Modern Technology Built in Bluetooth for Wireless Music Streaming
- USB Flash & SD Card Readers MP3 Digital Audio File Support Aux (3.5mm) Input Connector Jack
- Rear RCA (L/R) Output Connector Jacks Ability to Connect Additional External Devices
- Built in Stereo Speakers AM/FM Radio Jukebox Illuminating Lights LCD Digital Display Panel
The Pyle Retro Jukebox Speaker System combines classic style with modern technology. Stream all of your favorite music through the jukebox’s built in speakers. Built in Bluetooth allows you to stream audio wirelessly and it works with all of your favorite devices (iPhone, Android, Smartphone, iPad, Tablet, etc.). USB flash drive and SD memory card readers allow for instant music playback for MP3 digital audio files. Connect even more devices via the Aux (3.5mm) input connector jack or just kick back and listen to AM/FM radio. The unit also features RCA output connector so you can connect to external speaker systems. Enjoy illuminating lights around the frame of the jukebox for a truly genuine and classic style listening experience. Enjoy the best of the old, and the new, with the Pyle Retro Jukebox Speaker System.
3. Crosley CR1120A-SI Diner Mini Jukebox Bluetooth Tabletop FM Radio
- A scaled down tribute to the original diner fixture standing 6″ wide x 6.5″ tall and 3.5″ inches deep
- Scan and listen to your favorite FM stations just like the old days
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver allows you to stream digital music from your phone to the full-range speaker
- Vintage design includes flippable title cards and a red light on top that lights up when powered on
- On the side, you’ll find the volume knob, Bluetooth pairing button and USB power
4. Hamilton Buhl Juke24 Portable Digital Jukebox with CD Player & Karaoke Function Red/Yellow, (J22RCS1YR)
- 24 programmable press and play buttons
- Record from any of the following sources and program to any of the 24 buttons: CD, aux-in, mic-in, USB key and PC Link via USB port
- AC/DC adapter/ 6 C batteries (not included)
- Translucent button covers (for custom Paper button covers)
- Micro USB port (for use with computer only)
3 years & up. This portable, digital jukebox lets you play what you want whenever you want at the touch of a button. Just load up 48 hours of your favorite music or audiobooks from virtually any device or make your own recordings to playback later. Made from durable non-toxic materials. Size: 11.50″H x 9″W x 6.50″D Features: 4 GB of memory and a digital display, 24 Large programmable press-and-play buttons with slots for button artwork for easy customization, Back loading CD player and built-in side speakers, Karaoke function with talk-over mic for sing-a-long and easy recording, Standard USB Port, Micro USB Port (for use with computer only), 1/4″ Microphone Jack, 3.5mm AUX-In Jack and 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Repeat, source, power, play, stop and skip buttons and volume control, Free Juke24(TM) phone app that lets you easily design button artwork and manage your jukebox content, AC/DC Adapter and Instructions
5. Victrola 50’s Retro 3-Speed Bluetooth Turntable with Stereo, CD Player and Speakers, Black
6. StealStreet SS-CG-61826, 2.88 Inch Blue and Purple Jukebox Set Salt and Pepper Shakers
This gorgeous 2.88 inch blue and Purple jukebox set salt and pepper shakers has the finest details and highest quality you will find anywhere! 2.88 inch blue and Purple jukebox set salt and pepper shakers is truly remarkable. 2.88 inch blue and Purple jukebox set salt and pepper shakers details; condition: brand new; item sku: SS-CG-61826; dimensions: salt and pepper: H: 2.88 x W: 2 x d: 1.13 (inches)
7. Victrola Nostalgic Classic Wood 6-in-1 Bluetooth Turntable Entertainment Center, Mahogany
- Three-speed turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM) plays all of your vinyl records and favorite albums.Innovative Technology:Music center includes a cable for Apple devices
- Built-in Bluetooth to wirelessly play music from your Bluetooth enabled device. No cords needed.
- Built-in CD Player, Cassette Player and FM Radio.
- 3.5mm Aux-in for music from any non-Bluetooth device (includes cable), RCA Aux-in and headphone jack
- Built-in stereo speakers
8. Victrola Wooden Desktop FM Radio with Bluetooth, Black
- Handsomely CRAFTED real wood cabinet
- Bluetooth to wirelessly play music from your Bluetooth enabled device, up to 33 feet away.
- Fm radio with backlit analog tuner
- Elegant brushed metal faceplate with chrome speaker grill and control knobs
- Features 3. 5mm aux-in jack for use with non-Bluetooth devices. Compatible with laptops, smart phones, tablets and MP3 players.
Perfect for any desk, kitchen or office! Made from real wood, our Victrola desktop radio Features built-in Bluetooth for a cord free music experience.
9. Velleman VM202 Mp3 Jukebox Module
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Victrola Retro Desktop Jukebox for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!