Nowadays, there are so many products of smart home detector in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for smart home detector in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings smart home detector which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
962 reviews analysed
1. Minut Smart Home Alarm | All-in-one, Wireless & self-Installed
- Monitor your home without the need for intrusive cameras.
- Self installed – it can be installed in just a few minutes and connects via Wi-Fi with a simple, easy-to-use app.
- Make other alarms, smart – it’s designed to recognise other alarms going off, alerting you sooner to the risk of fire, C02 and radon.
- Wirelessly monitor & protect your home, anywhere, anytime.
- Receive instant mobile alerts if any threats are detected.
2. Moen 920-004 Flo by Moen Smart Water Detector, 1-Pack
- PROTECT YOUR HOME FROM WATER DAMAGE: Can be placed in the home wherever there is a risk for potential water damage, such as a flooding basement, washing machine leak, hot water tank failure, etc
- 24/7 PROTECTION: Smart technology helps detect leaks to help reduce the risk of water damage by providing 24/7 monitoring
- CONSTANT MONITORING: Monitors for water leaks and measures the room’s temperature and humidity to help protect against frost and mold risk
- REAL-TIME NOTIFICATIONS: Senses and sends real-time app notifications of water events that happen outside of the pipes – like a flooding basement or malfunctioning appliance
- WHOLE HOME PROTECTION: Offers ability to use and connect multiple detectors within the home for whole home protection
- Available in single- or multi-packs, providing the opportunity to achieve home water management at any budget
- COMPATIBILITY: Use detector as a standalone monitoring device or connect it to the Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff (sold separately) for whole-home protection
- INCLUDES: Includes a detector extension cable with remote sensing disc that can extend up to 48 inches, making it perfect for reaching tight spaces
- CR123A 3-volt lithium metal battery that lasts up to 2 years
Protect your home from water damage, 24/7, with Flo by Moen Smart Water Detectors. These smart water detectors can be placed in your home anywhere moisture could be a problem, such as the basement or laundry room, to provide round-the-clock protection. When water, excess humidity or extreme temperatures are detected, the unit sends an alert via the Flo by Moen app, sounds an audible alarm or emits a blinking LED light. Combine the detector with the Flo by Moen Smart Water Shutoff for whole-home protection.
3. Airthings Wave (2nd Gen) – Smart Radon Detector with Humidity & Temperature sensor – Easy-to-Use – Accurate – No Lab Fees – Battery Operated – Free App
- RADON DETECTOR: Radon is the number one cause of lung cancer among non-smokers and kills more than 6x the number of people than home fires and carbon monoxide poisoning combined.
- CONTINUOUS MONITORING: Radon gas fluctuates daily and is highly dependent on many factors such as weather conditions. Long-term monitoring is crucial to take control, understand long-term exposure and minimize potential health effects.
- EASY TO USE: Simply wave in front of the monitor to get a color-coded visual indication of the air quality (Green, Yellow, Red) or connect to the App to get detailed results
- NO LAB FEES: Get both long and short term radon results straight to your smartphone via Bluetooth and easily generate a radon report through the Airthings Dashboard.
- FOR EVERY HOME: A battery-powered, smart radon detector which monitors radon gas all year round as well as humidity and temperature.
- CONNECTED: Airthings Wave 2nd Generation has Smartlink functionality, meaning it can connect to the Airthings Hub to bring your data online 24/7
- RELIABLE RADON RESULTS: By using the same professional radon and Indoor Air Quality technology across devices, Airthings is able to provide simple, affordable and accurate radon detectors. As mentioned in Consumer Reports as “a smarter way to detect radon”
- What you get: Wave 2nd Gen, 2 AA batteries, Quick Start Guide, Airthings 12-months warranty & Customer Support access via email or live chat
The Airthings Wave 2nd Generation is a smart radon detector providing accurate continuous and long-term results straight to your smartphone. Replacing single-use radon test kits, this digital radon monitor shows daily, weekly, monthly and yearly measurements in the free mobile app. Use the data to take the necessary steps to protect your home and loved ones from the dangers of radon gas and make sure radon levels stay low. It is battery powered, meaning no AC outlet is required and it can be placed anywhere in the home. The Airthings Wave includes an additional humidity sensor and temperature sensor, allowing you to improve indoor air quality overall. Monitor to ensure healthy indoor humidity levels and a comfortable temperature. Detailed analytics are available in the Airthings app and Web Dashboard or simply wave in front of the device to receive a color-coded visual indicator of the overall air quality; Green (Low), Yellow (Warning), Red (Danger). The radon monitor is also smart home enabled. It’s part of the Airthings Ecosystem of smart home devices that work with Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT (if this then that). The Airthings Wave 2nd generation has the same sensors as the 1st generation, but it includes Smartlink functionality that will allow the device to connect to the Airthings Hub.
4. Kangaroo Home Security Motion + Entry Sensor (1 Pack, Free Plan)
- SECURITY FOR ALL: If you’ve got a smartphone, WiFi and something to monitor, our Motion + Entry Sensors have you covered. Whether it’s your bedroom, office, playroom or snack cabinet, the Kangaroo Motion + Entry Sensor detects when a window or door is opened and instantly alerts your phone through the mobile app. It also works as a Motion Sensor to detect suspicious movement around the room. Choose to monitor your own life with our free Basic plan, or kick it up a notch with our Complete plan, w
- PET REJECTION TECHNOLOGY: Nothing’s worse than a day full of false alarms. We designed a special setup for pet parents, which the app will conveniently walk you through, that keeps Fido from triggering your sensors. Check out our reviews and you’ll see: pet parents are pleased!
- PICK YOUR PLAN: One plan does not fit all. With Kangaroo, you can choose to monitor your home for FREE or subscribe for a little more security. Kangaroo Basic allows for unlimited user invitations and sends you push notifications alerts. It’s a great option for roommates or keeping tabs on young children (or you know, teenagers). Kangaroo Complete gives you the added bonus of text and voice notifications, Alexa integration and even the option to have a professional monitoring center follow up wi
- UP TO 20% OFF INSURANCE: When you opt for Kangaroo Complete, you’ll be eligible for up to 20% off your homeowners or renters insurance rate with providers like State Farm, Allstate, Farmers, Liberty, Travelers, USAA, Nationwide, Chubb, and many others. We take care of all the tedious paperwork, leaving you free to enjoy the peace of mind for as little as $5 per month paid annually.
5. Alexa Enabled Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Premium Home Speaker | Onelink Safe & Sound by First Alert
- ABOUT SAFE & SOUND: First Alert introduces Onelink Safe & Sound, an Alexa-enabled, Apple HomeKit-compatible hardwired photoelectric smoke and electrochemical carbon monoxide alarm, featuring a state-of-the-art, omni-directional speaker backed by First Alert’s unparalleled reliability and equipped with the power of Alexa
- EASY MOBILE CONTROLS: Get remote notifications of an emergency in your home for 24/7 safety, plus track carbon monoxide levels, customize nightlights, and more, using First Alert’s Onelink Home app
- NO MORE CONFUSING BEEPS: Track battery levels in the app and optimize safety by knowing when it’s time to replace them
- VOICE ALERTS: Key voice location technology announces the type and location of the danger in your home, keeping your entire home safe and connected during an emergency
- EASY TO INSTALL: Optimal ceiling placement enhances the speaker’s acoustic quality
- make installation fast and easy by using the included AC adapter plugs to replace your existing hardwire alarms without rewiring (AC power is required for Onelink Safe & Sound)
- ALEXA ENABLED: You can talk to Alexa on your Safe & Sound, and ask it to play music or podcasts (from Music, Spotify, Pandora, and more), read audiobooks, fill you in on the news, check weather, control smart home devices, and more
- plus Alexa’s always adding skills, so it gets smarter over time
- INTERCONNECTIVITY: Unlike other smart combo alarms, Safe & Sound can connect with any other hardwired alarms in your home (including First Alert and non-First Alert brands), and can send a mobile notification for any detected emergency, keeping your whole home safe and connected
Protect your home and your family, and enjoy a hands-free voice-controlled speaker with a great audio experience at the same time. First Alert’s Onelink Safe & Sound is a smart smoke and carbon monoxide alarm with Alexa Voice Services enabled. Ask Safe & Sound to play music or audiobooks, read you the news, control smart home devices, and more. Leveraging your home’s hardwiring and using optimal ceiling placement, Safe & Sound fills any room with immersive, 360-degree high-end audio. Advanced microphones let Safe & Sound hear your voice commands from any direction—even when music is playing. This 3-in-1 alarm is also powered by First Alert’s intelligent smoke and carbon monoxide protection, and warns you about danger in your home and its location with an 85-decibel alarm plus voice alert. With First Alert’s free Onelink Home app, Safe & Sound can also remotely notify you of a smoke or carbon monoxide emergency in your home via your phone or tablet. Safe & Sound installs just like a standard hardwired smoke alarm, so you can easily replace existing alarms. Adapter plugs are included to save you the hassle of rewiring and to simplify installation. It’s compatible with Apple HomeKit.
6. WiFi PIR Motion Sensor for Home Office Security Alarm Compatible with TUYA IFttt
- 【Enjoy the smart life of the future】when you go away, It will push notification message to your phone when there’s unexpected movement at home, office, bedrooms, garage anywhere you install it, so you can discover the intruder in time. Furthermore, you could share the smart sensor to your familes and track the history of sensor activities.
- 【Easy installation】complicated installation tools are required. The sensor can be installed with double-sided adhesive tape or screws(included) in just a few steps, and download an app “smart life”from Google Play or app store to add the device to detect the status of unexpected movement.(Notice the image left side)
- 【Please note】this smart sensor only works with 2.4G Hz Wi-Fi router. Adjust the sensor with the quick tilt magnetic ball mount to capture motion up to 16 feet. Detects movement with extra-wide 120-degree coverage and responds by sending notification to your phone.
- The smart sensor works with 3xAAA battery and it can work continuously for 6 months in 2 min mode(4min mode up to 12 months) (batteries not included). please Read connecting steps on image or the instruction manual which in the package first before the smart sensor was installed.
7. First Alert Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm | Z-Wave
- Help keep your family safe with this battery-operated smoke and carbon monoxide combination alarm. This easy-to-install smoke and carbon monoxide combination alarm connects with other Z-Wave compatible alarms and a Z-Wave hub (sold separately)
- Integrated wireless alarm system is Iris compatible to send you mobile alerts and emails, so you’re aware of dangers after the alarm is activated, whether you’re home or away
- Alarm features photoelectric smoke-sensing technology optimized to detect larger smoke particles produced by smoldering fires, and an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor
- Certified for use with Nexia Home Intelligence, Ring Home Security System, and other third party Z-Wave systems
- not compatible with WINK or Onelink
- Includes test/silence button, side-access battery door, plus a tamper-resistant battery drawer and pins that lock the alarm to the mounting bracket
- Certified for use with Nexia Home Intelligence or other Z-Wave systems
- Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide protection that alerts you whether you are home or away
- Photoelectric smoke sensor helps reduce false alarms such as from cooking or shower steam
This easy-to-install First Alert Z-Wave ZCOMBO-G Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm is designed for compatibility with certified First Alert enabled Z-Wave Devices. It can send you mobile alerts in the event of an emergency and includes an insect-screened photoelectric smoke sensing chamber, an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor, an 85-decibel horn, a tamper-resistant battery door, and a single test/silence button. This alarm is specifically designed for residential and institutional applications such as sleeping areas in hospitals, hotels, dorms, and multifamily dwellings defined in standard NFPA 101. Fully tested, it complies with UL217, UL2034, CSFM, NFPA 720, NFPA 101, and other standards modeled on those agencies. This combination alarm also meets building codes requiring a battery-operated Z-Wave wireless smoke and carbon monoxide detector, as well as ICC codes.
8. YoLink Motion Sensor, 1/4 Mile World’s Longest Range Smart Home Indoor Wireless Motion Detector Sensor Works with Alexa IFTTT, Human Movement Detector App Alerts Remote Monitor – YoLink Hub Required
- World’s Longest Wireless Range: Powered by LoRa technology, the long-range yet low-power system offers the industry’s longest receiving range in the market (1/4 mile). Our long-range coverage enables its use in areas challenging for most residential Wi-Fi systems, such as basements, outdoor porch/patio areas, sheds, free-standing garages, even remote outbuildings on your property.
- Early-Warning Notifications: Receive real-time early-warning notifications in the form of smartphone banner alerts, SMS/text messages and emails, each optional and configured per your needs. Additionally, you may configure your system to activate a siren alarm and/or lights in your home.
- Low-Power Means Longer Battery Life: Because of the low power consumption, device batteries may last 2 years or more (depending on application and device usage/activity), on standard AAA Alkaline batteries (lithium batteries not required)!
- From Simple to Super-Smart: After setting up your notification preferences, keep it simple and let the YoLink system do the rest and monitor your home and property for you. Or, utilize available advanced automation features, including 3rd-party integration with Alexa and IFTTT, to interact with other YoLink and 3rd-party smart devices. Limited only by your imagination!
- YoLink Hub Required but not included: YoLink Hub is the only central controller for YoLink devices, and it connects YoLink devices into the internet and the cloud. Without YoLink Hub, this sensor does not work with YoLink APP and does not support 3rd-party integration with Alexa and IFTTT. Please search B07TQLKQLJ for the hub or try our Motion Sensors kit with Hub B087G5Q65X
9. Philips Hue Dusk-to-Dawn Outdoor Motion Sensor for Smart Home, Wireless & Easy to Install (Hue Hub Required, for use with Philips Hue Smart Lights)
- ENHANCE YOUR SMART HOME EXPERIENCE: The Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor detects outdoor motion and can trigger both Philips Hue Indoor and Outdoor lights. Set your Hue sensor to welcome you or guests home with lights, or detect intruders or potential package thieves with pre-set light scenes. Philips Hue Hub and Hue Smart lights required and sold separately.
- MAXIMUM SECURITY: Scare away potential package thieves or intruders. Thanks to the large view angle and detection range the outdoor sensor will spot any movement near your smart home. It can directly turn on your outdoor lights to expose intruders while turning on indoor Hue smart bulbs so it looks like you’re home, even when you’re not.
- EXTREME RESISTENCE: Resistant to all weather conditions, this Philips Hue outdoor sensor is designed for use in outdoor environments and has undergone rigorous tests to ensure its performance. Certified by UL, the product will withstand heavy rainfall and other weather conditions.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installed in a matter of minutes, the outdoor motion sensor is easy to mount and is fully wireless. You don’t need an electrician to have it installed. Just unpack the sensor, set it up through the Philips Hue app and install it wherever you like. Configuring the outdoor sensor and setting the daylight and motion sensitivity is also done via the Philips Hue app.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Place the Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor where you want. The kit comes equipped with different mounting components. You can mount it on a flat wall, on the inner or outer corner of a wall or post, or on a pole or rain pipe. It’s perfect for front yard lighting, deck lighting, porch lighting, around the door, garage or any place around your smart home where it matters. One lens to see it all: The lens of the outdoor sensor is custom designed to detect movement directly below the sensor – for example when you step out of the door or are at a longer distance it detects you. When closely examining the lens you can see how the lens pattern changes to detect movement at close range and the upper part at long range.
The Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor automatically turns on the Philips Hue Smart Lights you want, both outdoor and indoor.The sensor detects variations in infrared radiation in its environment, allowing it to detect human movement and automatically turn on the lights (sensor motion sensitivity can be adjusted in the app). By connecting the motion sensor to your Hue hub via the Philips Hue app, you can choose which of your Philips Hue lights go on, both inside and outside your house. Also choose the scene or light setting that should be triggered. The integrated dusk-to-dawn sensor ensures your lights only switch on when it is actually dark outside helping you to conserve energy. This Philips Hue outdoor sensor is specially designed for use in outdoor environments and has undergone rigorous tests to ensure its performance. Certified by UL, the product will withstand heavy rainfall and other weather conditions. 160 degree horizontal/80 degree verticle view angle with 39 ft x 8 ft detection radius. Optimized for far range and close proximity (antering and leaving home). Able to fix the motion sensor on both a flat wall and corner.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Smart Home Detector for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!