Top 10 Post Office Stamps For Graduation
We spent many hours on research to finding post office stamps for graduation, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best post office stamps for graduation, you should not miss this article. post office stamps for graduation coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 post office stamps for graduation by our suggestions
618 reviews analysed
1. Made of Hearts Sheet of 20 Forever First Class Postage Stamps Wedding Celebration Love Valentines (5 Sheets of 20)
Made of Hearts is a continuation of the United States Postal Service tradition of creating stamps that celebrate love. The stamp art features horizontal lines of red and pink hearts on a white background. Toward the center, red hearts in varying sizes replace pink hearts in a formation that creates one large red heart, the focal point of this graphic design. This stamp is just right for thank you notes, get well cards, or any occasion when love is the perfect message.
2. The Snowy Day – USPS Forever Stamps Book of 20 – New 2017 Release
In 2017, the U.S. Postal Service celebrates Ezra Jack Keats’ most beloved story: The Snowy Day. Written and illustrated by the celebrated children’s author, it was one of the first prominent 20th-century picture books centered on an African-American child.
The issuance features artwork from The Snowy Day. Each of the four stamps showcases a different illustration of main character Peter exploring and playing in his neighborhood while wearing his iconic red snowsuit. The images include: Peter forming a snowball, Peter sliding down a mountain of snow, Peter making a snow angel, and Peter leaving footprints in the snow. The words “Forever” and “USA” appear across the bottom of each stamp. Art director Antonio Alcalá designed the stamps. This is for a double sided booklet of 20 forever stamps
3. Frogs Forever Postage Stamps US First Class Postage Book of 20
- This listing is for the Frogs Pane of 20 Forever postage stamps
- Digital illustrations of four North American frogs grace these new stamps: the Pacific tree frog, the northern leopard frog, the American green tree frog, and the squirrel tree frog.
- Working with a primarily green color palette, the artist captured the essence of each animal with enough important defining features to make each recognizable.
- Frogs stamp is being issued as a Forever postage stamp. This stamp will always be equal in value to the current one-ounce First-Class postage rate.
- This listing for a booklet of 20 Frogs Stamps.
This listing is for the Frogs Pane of 20 Forever postage stamps
Numbering more than 4,000 species, frogs live on every continent except Antarctica. Of those thousands, more than 90 species are found in the United States.
Digital illustrations of four North American frogs grace these new stamps: the Pacific tree frog, the northern leopard frog, the American green tree frog, and the squirrel tree frog. Working with a primarily green color palette, the artist captured the essence of each animal with enough important defining features to make each recognizable.
Frogs stamp is being issued as a Forever postage stamp. This stamp will always be equal in value to the current one-ounce First-Class postage rate.
4. Green Succulent Sheet of 10 Global USPS First Class International Forever Postage Stamps (2)
- The stamp art features a photo close-up view of the elegant rosette pattern of the echeveria’s leaves.
- This Global Forever stamp can be used to mail a one-ounce letter to any country to which First-Class Mail International service is available.
- These self-adhesive stamps are being issued in Sheets of 10
- Always equal in value to the current First-Class International Mail one-ounce rate
“In 2017, the U.S. Postal Service introduces Green Succulent, a new Forever international rate stamp. This Global Forever stamp can be used to mail a one-ounce letter to any country to which First-Class Mail International service is available. As with all Global Forever stamps, this stamp will have a postage value equivalent to the price of the single-piece First-Class Mail International first ounce machineable letter in effect at the time of use. The stamp art features a photograph of an echeveria plant. Shot from above, the photo offers a close-up view of the elegant rosette pattern of the echeveria’s leaves. Part of the stonecrop family (Crassulaceae), Echeveria—also its common name—is a genus of more than 140 species native to the Americas. Because echeverias are easily propagated and hybridized, there are numerous selections available to gardeners and collectors. Most echeverias grow in a rosette pattern, a circular arrangement of leaves that resemble a rose. The individual rosettes can vary from tight and short-stemmed to loose on upright or hanging stems. Leaves also vary in size, texture, and color, which might include blue, pink, purple, and red. Echeverias produce flowers of various colors—cream, yellow, orange, red, pastel pink, or combinations of various hues—on tall arching stalks. The blooms, usually bell shaped, open in sequence rather than all at once. The blooming cycle can take several weeks, with new buds just appearing at one end of the stalk while others are already dying. Popular plants for rock and container gardening, echeverias are also frequently used in indoor dish gardens. The art director was William J. Gicker. The designer and typographer was Greg Breeding, who designed the stamp with an existing photograph by Erika Kirkpatrick.”
5. USPS Forever Stamp: Celebration Corsage and Boutonniere Combination Package (1 Sheet of Each)
- This combination package of USPS forever stamps is designed for weddings, parties, or special events.
- Celebration Corsage is a 2-ounce stamp appropriate for many of life’s special moments. This elegant stamp can typically accommodate the weight of heavy invitations for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, and other celebrations
- oversized greeting cards for all occasions
- and mailings such as small gifts that require extra postage.
- Celebration Boutonniere is a First-Class Forever stamp intended for mailings that require a little something special. It can be used on RSVP envelopes often enclosed with wedding invitations. It is also ideal for party invitations, thank-you notes, announcements or any other correspondence.
This First Class Forever Boutonniere stamp and the Corsage two ounce stamp can be used individually or as companions for celebration announcements. As with the USPS Wedding stamps, the Boutonniere stamp can be affixed to response mailers that would be enclosed in invitations within envelopes using the Corsage stamp. They can also be used individually, the Boutonniere stamp on greeting cards and the Corsage stamp on mailings such as overweight cards or bearing small enclosures.
6. Eastern Tailed-Blue – Sheet of 20 Non-machinable Rate Postage Stamps Scott 5136
Eastern Tailed-Blue – Sheet of 20 Non-machinable Rate Postage Stamps Scott 5136
7. USPS Forever Stamp: Air Mail Blue (Blue, 1 Sheet (20 Stamps))
Jenny Airplane Stamp In Blue Color Forever Sheet of Twenty Forever Postage Stamps Scott 5281
8. USPS Love Flourishes Forever Postage Stamps (3 Sheet of 20)
- Brand new three sheets of 20 postage stamps (60 stamps total)
- The stamp art features a fanciful garden of colorful flowers surrounding the word “Love” written in cursive script.
- Self-stick adhesive stamps
- Issued in 2018 but valid Forever at the first class, one ounce mail rate.
- Perfect for wedding and holiday mailings, letters, envelopes, collectibles and more.
On January 18, 2018, in Phoenix, AZ, the U.S. Postal Service issued the Love Flourishes First-Class Mail stamp (Forever) in one design, in a pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) pane of 20 stamps (Item 564700). Love Flourishes is the latest stamp in the popular Love series. The stamp art features a fanciful garden of colorful flowers surrounding the word “Love” written in cursive script. Hand-painted with gouache on paper by artist Anna Bond, the original art is whimsical and vibrant, at once retro and timeless. The flower garden includes stylized roses, peonies, and dahlias in pink, coral, and yellow, with pale blue-green berries and gold fronds and leaves. Art director Greg Breeding designed the stamp. This listing is for three sheets of 20 stamps (60 stamps total).
9. Have a Ball USPS Forever Stamps (1 Sheet of 16 Stamps)
- Brand new sheet of 16 Forever stamps. Each sheet includes two stamps of each design.
- Stamps depict balls used in baseball, basketball, football, golf, kickball, soccer, tennis and volleyball
- Forever stamps will also be equal to the one-ounce first class rate
- Special coating gives the stamps the texture of a ball
- Perfect for invitations, parties, and general mail.
The U.S. Postal Service released first-of-a-kind stamps with the look and feel of actual balls used in eight popular sports. The Have a Ball Forever stamps depict balls used in baseball, basketball, football, golf, kickball, soccer, tennis and volleyball. A special coating applied to selected areas of the stamps during the printing process gives them a texture that mimics the feel of a: baseball’s stitching; golf ball’s dimples; tennis ball’s seams; soccer ball or volleyball’s textured panels; and, the different raised patterns of a football, basketball and kickball. The Forever stamps were issued in panes of 16 that include two stamps of each design. While most traditional stamps are square or rectangular in design, these stamps will be round. Stamp artist Daniel Nyari of Long Island City, NY, and stamp designer Mike Ryan of Charlottesville, VA, worked with Art Director Greg Breeding of Charlottesville, VA to create the stamp images. The Have a Ball! stamps are being issued as Forever stamps, which are always equal in value to the current First-Class Mail 1-ounce price.
10. Cactus Flowers 5 Books of 20 Forever First Class USPS Postage Stamps Celebration Wedding (100 Stamps)
These Stamps celebrate the beauty of cactus flowers with a booklet of 20 stamps. Each stamp depicts a photograph of the flower of one of these ten cacti: Opuntia engelmannii, Rebutia minuscula, Echinocereus dasyacanthus, Echinocereus poselgeri, Echinocereus coccineus, Pelecyphora aselliformis, Parodia microsperma, Echinocactus horizonthalonius, Thelocactus heterochromus and Parodia scopa. Within the booklet, each stamp design is featured twice. With new DNA studies, botanists sometimes reclassify plants. As of the printing of these stamps, the scientific names were accurate. Cacti also have common names, with some plants having several different names in popular use. Flowering Perennial Succulents Art director Ethel Kessler designed the stamps with existing photographs taken by John P. Schaefer.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Post Office Stamps For Graduation for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!