Nowadays, there are so many products of new 2018 11.6 inch laptop 250gb ssd in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for new 2018 11.6 inch laptop 250gb ssd in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings new 2018 11.6 inch laptop 250gb ssd which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
547 reviews analysed
1. HP EliteBook 840 G2 Notebook PC – Intel Core i5-5200U 2.3GHz 8GB 256GB SSD Webcam Windows 10 Professional (Renewed)
- TAKE CHARGE AND ACCOMPLISH ANY TASK – Powered by a zippy Intel Core i5-5200U CPU @ 2.30GHz and 8GB RAM, get through your day with ease and speed.
- ACCESS FILES IN A FLASH – The combination of 256GB Solid-State Drive and the powerful Windows 10 Pro enable you to power on and open files with speed and ease.
- GO ANYWHERE – With WiFi and myriad of ports, there’s no limits on when and where you can get to work. Features 3 USB 3.0
- 1 USB 3.0 charging
- 1 DisplayPort 1.2
- 1 VGA
- 1 Combo stereo headphone/mic jack
- 1 AC power
- 1 RJ-45
- 1 Side docking connector
- SMOOTH VISUALS – Get the most out of your video conferencing and streaming with a great screen. Features a 14″ LED with LED Backlight – HD standard-viewing angle (SVA) eDP anti-glare, Multi-Stream transport (MST)
Manufacturer: Ingram – Certified Pre-Owned. Manufacturer Part Number: 840G2-I5-23-8-25610P. Brand Name: Ingram – Certified Pre-Owned. Product Line: EliteBook. Product Series: 840 G2. Product Name: EliteBook 840 G2 Notebook. Product Condition: Refurbished. Product Type: Notebook. [Processor & Chipset] Processor Manufacturer: Intel. Processor Type: Core i5. Processor Generation: 5th Gen. Processor Model: i5-5300U. Processor Speed: 2.30 GHz. Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core). [Memory] Standard Memory: 8 GB. [Storage] Solid State Drive Capacity: 256 GB. [Display & Graphics] Screen Size: 14″. [Software] Operating System Platform: Windows. Operating System: Windows 10. [Physical Characteristics] Color: Black. [Miscellaneous] Package Contents: EliteBook 840 G2 Notebook Standard Battery AC Adapter. Country of Origin: United States. [Warranty] Limited Warranty: 1 Year.
2. Apple MacBook Air 13.3in LED Laptop Intel i5-5250U Dual Core 1.6GHz 4GB 128GB SSD Early 2015 – MJVE2LL/A (Renewed)
- Renewed products look and work like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers, which typically perform a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, and a thorough cleaning process. Packaging and accessories may be generic. All products on Amazon Renewed come with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty.
Features:13.3" Inch LED-Backlit Glossy Widescreen Display1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processorIntel HD Graphics 60004GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory128GB PCIe-based flash storage (1)Up to 12 hours of battery life. Power through your whole day.Thanks to compact all-flash storage in MacBook Air, there’s plenty of room for a big battery. Working together with the power-efficient fifth-generation Intel Core architecture, this battery can post some impressive numbers, with the 13-inch model getting up to 12 hours. That gives you all-day power for surfing the web or watching iTunes movies. Put MacBook Air to sleep for more than 3 hours, and it enters standby mode to conserve battery life for up to 30 days. (7) And if you enable Power Nap, you’ll continue to receive new email and calendar invitations while your computer is asleep.Fifth-generation Intel Core processors and graphicsEven demanding computing tasks are made easier thanks to fifth-generation Intel Core processors and Intel HD Graphics 6000. Whether you’re editing photos, perfecting a presentation, or just browsing the web, everything moves fast.Fast all-flash storageCombined with the Intel Core processors, PCIe-based flash storage allows MacBook Air to start up quickly, and makes everything you do snappier and more responsive. Powerful apps for creativity and productivityRight out of the box, you can edit photos and videos, compose music, create presentations, and more. Built-in apps also let yo…
3. HP EliteBook 840 G1 14in HD Business Laptop Computer Ultrabook, Intel Core i5-4300U 1.9 GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, USB 3.0, VGA, Wifi, RJ45, Windows 10 Professional (Renewed)
HP 840G1 is a laptop which is designed to be light and use minimum space. It features intel 5 4300U with 8GB memory to run light day to day tasks light surfing, office apps and general usage. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro is already preinstalled on a 128GB that provides storage space for your essential data, music, video and more. If you are in the market for a stable, streamlined and cost-efficient computer for your everyday uses this machine is yours.
4. Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 250GB – M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-V7S250B/AM)
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 3,300MB/s, respectively
- Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read. Operating Temperature-0 – 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written). Power consumption (Idle) – Max. 30 mW * Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration. Voltage – 3.3 V ± 5 % Allowable voltage
For intensive workloads on PCs and workstations, the Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus delivers ultimate performance powered by Samsung’s NVMe SSD leadership. The ultimate in performance, the 970 EVO Plus is upgraded to be faster than the 970 EVO. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing that meets the needs of the most demanding tech enthusiasts and professionals. For performance that puts you in command, the 970 EVO Plus combines the next-gen PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe interface with the latest V-NAND technology to achieve fearless read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300MB/s, up to 53% faster than the 970 EVO. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus Solid State Drive enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Advanced drive management made simple, Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
5. Samsung 860 EVO 250GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E250B/AM)
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively. Reliability : 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use. Operating Temperature: 0 – 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: 2.5″ (7mm) SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD &
- User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included). 5-Year Warranty
6. Kingston 240GB A400 SSD 2.5” SATA 7MM 2.5-Inch SA400S37/240G
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 240GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 240GB — 500MB/s Read and 350MB/s Write. No additional drivers are required
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability – Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and file transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files. Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
7. WD Blue 3D NAND 250GB Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s – WDS250G2B0A
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s
- As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = 1 billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability
- MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing
- TBW calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219)
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 4TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower** than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.*** Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |** Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. |***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
8. Silicon Power 256GB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III 2.5" 7mm (0.28") Internal Solid State Drive (SP256GBSS3A55S25)
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- 3-year limited warranty. (Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.)
3D NAND Technology for Enhanced Reliability and Power Efficiency
Applying the advanced 3D NAND flash, Ace A55 features higher reliability and better power efficiency than traditional SSDs equipped with 2D NAND flash. The A55 offers improved endurance and longer battery life that you're able to work longer without frequently recharge your laptop.
High Transfer Speeds for Fast Start Up
Powered by high quality controller and original synchronous NAND flash, the A55 delivers incredibly high transfer speeds that enable short boot time, fast application loading and quick file processing.
SLC Cache Technology for Performance Boost and Longer Lifespan
The A55 especially applies the ”SLC Cache technology” that allows all data to be written in the SLC portion first and leads to higher peak writing performance. In addition, the technology can reduce write amplification and thus offer better endurance and longer lifespan of the SSD.
Free-download SSD Health Monitor Tool – SP Toolbox Software
The A55 comes with a free-download SSD health monitor tool – SP Toolbox Software, which is especially designed for you to easily monitor the current health status of a SSD. By such, you can run a performance test, get an overall health evaluation and check detailed information about your SSD, including used space on device, device temperature, total bytes written, S.M.A.R.T. status, erase count status and block numbers.
*Please download the software at SP Official Website.
Absolutely Reliable with Bad Block Management
The A55 is built with Bad Block Management, which can continually monitor and replace bad blocks to keep your system in good condition with prolonged lifespan of a SSD.
Multiple Techniques Supported
The A55 is one of the lightest and thinnest SSD of its kind yet it is shock- and vibration-proof since it contains no moving parts. Furthermore, S.M.A.R.T. monitoring system and ECC technology are equipped to promise higher data transmission safety.
The Ace A55 is backed by 3-year warranty.
*Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.
1 x Silicon Power Ace A55 Solid State Drive
9. Samsung 860 PRO SSD 256GB – 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-76P256BW)
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 PRO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- ENHANCED READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 560MB/s and 530MB/s, respectively
- SECURE ENCRYPTION: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1668
- WARRANTY AND COMPATIBILITY: 5-year limited warranty
- Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- INCLUDED CONTENTS: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included)
- Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
Industry leading reliability: Powered by the latest V-NAND technology and a robust algorithm-based controller, the Samsung 860 PRO SSD readily handles heavy workloads of high-end PCs, workstations and NAS (Network Attached Systems) to give lasting assurance to gamers, IT and creative professionals. Speeds are consistent and sustained, even under heavy workloads and multitasking. The 860 PRO Solid State Drive performs at sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s with the combination of the latest V-NAND and a refined controller, delivering sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. The smart compatibility of the SSD lets you benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility.
10. PNY CS900 240GB 2.5” SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) – (SSD7CS900-240-RB)
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS Boot times and application loads
- Exceptional performance offering up to 535MB/s seq. Read and 500MB/s seq. Write speeds
- Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives (HDD)
- Ultra low power consumption
- Faster boot up and quicker application launch
- Cost effective HDD replacement for better overall performance
The PNY CS900 2. 5-Inch SATA-III (6 GB/s) solid state Drive (SSD) is an excellent choice for a mainstream solid state Drive (SSD) Upgrade from a hard disk Drive (HDD). The CS900 drive is designed for an easy and cost-effective HDD replacement in the existing PC system to help realize faster boot times, quicker application launches, and better overall system performance. With no moving parts, PNY CS900 is highly durable, less likely to fail, and supports up to 3 years of warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found New 2018 116 Inch Laptop 250Gb Ssd for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!