We spent many hours on research to finding microwave oven for bottle sterilizer, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best microwave oven for bottle sterilizer, you should not miss this article. microwave oven for bottle sterilizer coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 microwave oven for bottle sterilizer by our suggestions
908 reviews analysed
1. Philips AVENT Microwave Steam Sterilizer
- Eliminates 99.9% of harmful bacteria in just 2 minutes
- Easy to use with most microwave ovens
- Holds a variety of bottles, breast pump parts, and accessories
- Contends stay sterile for up to 24 hours if the lid stays closed
- Ultra fast, easy to use
- Compact and lightweight
- Effective sterilization
- Accommodates all Philips AVENT bottles
- BPA free
2. Munchkin Steam Guard Microwave Sterilizer
- Kills up to 99.9% of common bacteria in as little as 2 minutes
- Lightweight, compact bottle sterilizer with heat-resistant handles
- Open-away latch prevents steam burns
- Holds up to 4 bottles and 2 breast pump shields at once
- Works in all standard microwaves. Product dimensions: 12.5 x 11.3 x 6.7 inches
3. GOLOHO Baby Bottle Microwave Steam Sterilizer – Fit 6 Baby Bottles
- EFFECTIVE STERILIZATION – Eliminates 99.9% of harmful household bacteria and germs in just 2-6 minutes. Contends stay sterile for up to 24 hours if the lid stays closed.
- LARGE CAPACITY – Holds up to 6 wide neck or standard bottles of most brands. Ultra fast disinfection and large capacity of this microwave steam sterilizer helps you save more time.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGT – Easy to use and works in most standard microwaves. This bottle sterilizer comes with a tong to remove the sterilized bottles. Perfect for pacifiers and training cups
- SAFE MATERIAL – BPA-free bottle sterilizer ensures your bottles are clean and safe for your baby.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Customer service is our job #1 after the sale. If you experience any issues we offer a complete No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee
4. 15 Pack Microwave Baby Bottle Sterilizer Bags – 400 Uses Per Pack – Travel Baby Bottle Cleaner Microwave Sterilizer Bag – Breast Feeding Baby Travel Accessories – Use with Soothers & Teethers
- NOT JUST FOR BABY BOTTLES: The large sterilization pouches are ideal for baby bottles but they can be used for teethers, dummies, pacifiers, breast pump & tubes, and training cups.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: This 15 pack of microwave sterilizer bags for baby bottles are compatible with Tommee Tippee, Dr Brown Bottles, Munchkin, Nuk, Avent, Medela, & the rest! They are used to sterilize baby bottles, soothers, teethers, pacifiers, and breast pump tubes without the need for bulky equipment. There’s no need to have expensive machines that take up all your counter space.
- EXTRA VALUE PACK: Why spend more for the same quality? There’s up to 400 uses in this 15 pack of reusable steam sterilizer bags.
- IDEAL FOR TRAVEL OR ON THE GO: Follow the simple instructions and sterilize baby bottles on the go. Ideal for holidays, camping, play dates, family outings, and more!
- HOW TO USE: Simply add tap water and the parts you wish to sterilize. Put the bag in the microwave for the correct amount of time. Use the safety grips feature to remove the bag from the microwave. Full instructions in the description!
This 15 pack of microwave sterilizer for baby bottles bags are compatible with Tommee Tippee, Dr Brown Bottles, Munchkin, Avent, Medela, & the rest!
They are universally compatible with all baby bottles, teether, pacifiers, breast pumps, & soothers.
Each bag can be used up to 20 times which makes them perfect for travel and days out.
With up to 400 uses in this pack, why spend more for the exact same quality?
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Clean and rinse all items with warm water prior to use.
2. Add at least 2oz/60ml of water to bag.
3. Place products in bag and seal. Disassemble parts before microwaving. It’s best to do a couple small loads vs. overfilling the bag. For breast pump tubes,
please use 4oz of water and run a separate steaming cycle.
4. With the bag base opened and standing upright, microwave on high power in the center of the microwave plate using the below chart times:
- 1.5 minutes for 1100W+
- 3 minutes for 800 – 1100W
- 5 minutes for 500 – 750W
WARNING: If microwave does not have a rotating glass plate, rotate the bag halfway through steam cycle. Do not exceed recommended heat times.
5. Using the safety grip, carefully remove the bag from the microwave oven.
CAUTION: Hot steam will escape when bag is opened
6. Before removing contents, pour excess water out through steam spout on the side and holding the “hot bag grip area” in the corner. We know you’re in a
rush, but it’d be best to wait 5 minutes before opening the bag. It’s easier to handle and reduces risk of burns.
WARNING: Use extreme care when removing bag from microwave. Hot steam and water is now inside the bag. At first sign of damage or distortion of the
bag, please discard immediately. Keep away from children, this is not a toy.
5. Kiddiluv Microwave Steam Sterilizer – Fits 6 Baby Bottles
- Effectively sterilizes in just 5-7 minutes
- Fits 6 wide neck or standard bottles of most brands
- Eliminates harmful household bacteria and germs on, baby bottles, breast pumps, pacifiers, teethers and sippy cups
- Lightweight, compact and fits in most standard microwaves
- Made of BPA free plastic material
6. Munchkin Latch Microwave Sterilize Bags, 180 Uses, 6 Pack
- Pack of 6 reusable bags with 30 uses for each bag, bags can be marked after each use
- Holds up to two wide mouth bottles or double breast pump parts
- Clean nipples, pacifiers, bottles and parts in as little as 90 seconds
- Convenient, easy way to sterilize anytime, anyplace
- Cool-Touch grip corners enables burn-free handling and the sliding closure makes sealing a cinch
7. The First Years Simple Steam Microwave Sterlizer, Blue/White
8. Dr. Brown’s Microwave Steam Sterilizer Gift Set
- Efficiently steam sterilizes 4 bottles in just minutes
- Custom molded tray for Dr. Brown’s bottles and bottle components,
- Steam sterilizes pacifiers and training cups too
- Tongs included for clean handling
- Includes (1) Steam Sterilizer (2) Options Standard 8 oz bottles
- (1) Bottle Brush
- (1) Sterilizer Tongs (2) Glow in the Dark Pacifier
9. Philips AVENT Microwave Sterilizer Bags, 12pk, SCF297/06
Philips Avent microwave steam sterilizer bags are a quick, easy and effective way to ensure you always have sterile baby bottles and products, wherever you are. With each bag, bottles can be sterilized in the microwave in just 90 seconds.
10. nanobébé Microwave Steam Sterilizer – BPA-Free Baby Bottle Sanitizer and Drier for Bottle Cleaning in 4 Minutes – Breastfeeding Supplies, Pumping, Infant Essentials, and Bottle Steamer Sterilizer
- SPEEDY SANITIZATION – Faster and easier than boiling, the nanobébé microwaveable bottle sterilizer eliminates 99.9% of household bacteria in just 4 minutes! Use it to quickly sanitize microwavable bottles, breastfeeding bits, binkies and more.
- SAFE FOR ALL – Heating plastic can release harmful toxins that put your baby at risk. nanobébé only uses BPA- and phthalate-free materials in our microwave sterilizer for baby bottles to keep baby safe. And with the rubber handles and non-slip bottom, it’s designed to protect parents, too.
- STEAM CLEAN ALL OF BABY’S THINGS – Adjust your microwave sterilizer to fit your needs with 3 large and 3 small moveable pegs. Simply rearrange the pegs to fit bottles and newborn must haves of all shapes and sizes.
- STAY STERILIZED – Supplies remain safe and sterilized for 24 hours with the lid closed, so you can be sure to keep your baby’s belly free from bad bacteria.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We want what’s best for your baby and for you, and that’s why your satisfaction is a promise. In addition to a 100% satisfaction guarantee, every purchase comes with a FREE nanobébé Flexy Pacifier!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Microwave Oven For Bottle Sterilizer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!