We spent many hours on research to finding kenmore refrigerator bulb 60w, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best kenmore refrigerator bulb 60w, you should not miss this article. kenmore refrigerator bulb 60w coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 kenmore refrigerator bulb 60w by our suggestions
625 reviews analysed
1. YUKIHALU, LED Refrigerator Light Bulb 40W-60W Equivalent A15 Appliance Fridge Bulbs, Waterproof 600 Lumen 7W 120V Daylight 5000K E26 Medium Base, Small Size Bulb for Damp Location, Not-Dim, 2-Pack
- 【Special For Refrigerator 】 Waterproof, No heat, No flicker, No blue light, Plenty of light and turns on instantly to full brightness with no time delay. This LED bulb is designed specially for refrigerator and freezer application.
- 【Super Bright】Same size, more brightness. The LED refrigerator bulb can gave off a light of 600 lumen with pure daylight 5000K, much more brighter than competitors (400 lumen).
- 【Standard A15 Shape】A15 refrigerator freezer light bulb with E26 Medium base, Suitable for most light fixtures, do not need too much spaces. Easy to install.
- 【Led Appliance Bulb】Widely used in kinds of home appliances. It works well in kitchens, bathrooms and other damp location. It is especially suited for fridges, freezers, ceiling fan bulb and bedside lamps, thanks for small size with large power wattage.
- 【ENERGY SAVING】UL Listed. 7Watt equal to 60W incandescent can cut down 88% electricity bill for you. 30 days refund, 12 months replacement, 25000h lifespan.
2. LED Refrigerator Light Bulb, ProPOW 40W Equivalent 120V A15 Fridge Bulbs 5 Watt Daylight White 5000K E26 Medium Base, Energy Saving Freezer Ceiling Home Lighting, Not-Dim, Waterproof, 2 Pack
- ????HIGH QUALITY 40 WATT REFRIGERATOR BULB: Standard A15 shape, made of high quality aluminum & plastic shell material, no toxic substances, no flicker and no warm up.
- ????ENERGY SAVING: High lighting efficiency, 5 Watt equal to 40W can energy save up to 85% electricity bill for you.
- ????EASY TO USE: The fridge light bulbs fit into any E26 standard by socket,without any complicated steps. And you won’t need to replace them frequently.
- ????WIDELY USED: This led refrigerator bulb is especially suited for fridges, freezers, ceiling fan light fixtures and bedside lamps, thanks to its small size.
- ????ZERO-RISK PURCHASE: 6 Months MONEY BACK Guarantee and 18 Months WARRANTY. This is totally risk-free buy, we will replace the refrigerator light bulb if there’s any problem.
3. SYLVANIA Home Lighting 10181 Incandesent Bulb, A15-40W-2850K, Medium Base, Pack of 2
- Frosted A15 light bulb type with standard base screw-in
- Uses upto 40W to produce upto 340 Lumens of natural soft white light illumination
- Color temperature produces natural soft white light
- Ideal for chandelier and appliances, enclosed outdoor fixtures, ceiling fans
- Long Lasting: Rated life of 1,000 hours, reducing the need for constant replacements and maintenance costs
- Frosted Glass provides even illumination and prevents damage to furniture and clothes
Sylvania 2-Pack 40W Indoor Soft White A15 Incandescent Appliance Light Bulbs are anti-vibration with a long rated-life of 1,000 hours. It can operate in horizontal, vertical or angled positions. It uses 40W to produce 340 lumens of brightness with a medium base which fits all standard fixtures. These 40W appliance bulbs can be used with chandelier and appliances, enclosed outdoor fixtures, ceiling fans.
4. GE Lighting LED 83645 4.5-watt 350-Lumen A15 Refrigerator Freezer Bulb with Medium Base, 1-Pack
- A15 shape with medium base for use in ceiling fans, small table lamps and open fixtures. Suitable for refridgerators and freezers too
- They are dimmable and illuminate your home with soft, warm light
- 40 watt replacement uses only 4.5 watts
- Provides 350 lumens brightness
- Lasts 13.7 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- 5000K daylight appearance
GE LED offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just- right brightness, all in one package. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with soft, warm light. Use this GE LED light bulb in ceiling fans, small table lamps and open fixtures. There’s no filament inside the LED bulb, so it resists vibration better than a standard light bulb. It’s great for frequently used fixtures-GE LED’s long life and low energy use will help you save money on energy.
5. Miracle LED 604724 3-watt Refrigerator and Freezer Light, Long Life Energy Saver Bulb, Cool White, 2-Pack
- Instant on bulb stays bright and safe for years!
- Bacteria love hot running lights — so this bulb runs cool to the touch to keep you safe!
- Extreme Multi-Pack Savings over other bulbs!
- Classic Edison style — This is how a light bulb should look!
- Huge Energy Saver — Replace just one 40-60W bulb and save up to $55/Yr!
The MiracleLED Refrigerator & Freezer Bulb is an extreme energy saver. Get Huge Energy Savings replacing 40-60W bulbs with this 3W MiracleLED — Up to $55 a year by replacing just one bulb! Don’t turn your refrigerator into an oven! The heat produced by traditional light bulbs invites the potential for Germs and Bacteria to multiply, in fact we’ve heard of cases where the door did not shut fully and the heat spoiled all the food and damaged the refrigerator. This breakthrough LED light has nearly zero heat output and an expected lifespan of 20,000+ Hours…You may never have to replace another Refrigerator bulb again! Trust MiracleLED, as one of the pioneers of LED Development, to provide safe, efficient bulbs that benefit both yourself and the environment. This bulb is the pinnacle of our efforts over the last 6 years and combines the classic A-Shape Edison style you’re used to with our revolutionary Almost Free Energy LED technology. Energy Saving 5W LED chip design with actual energy consumption as low as 3W. LED chip technology is the safer and more efficient choice because it’s manufactured with no Mercury or Lead, has an Instant start, is instantly bright, and SAVES YOU MONEY. Technical Specifications: 6000 Kelvin Color Temperature; Standard E26 Medium Household Base; 20,000+ Hour Estimated Lifespan; $0.36 Estimated Annual Energy Cost.
Seller Warranty Description
1 Year Limited Warranty excluding liquid, accidental, and customer damage.
6. Refrigerator Light Bulb 40W Equivalent 120V Fridge Light 5 Watt Daylight 5000K with E26 Medium Base Energy Saving Freezer Ceiling Home Lighting Waterproof 2 Pack
- HIGH COLOR RENDERING INDEX (CRI) AND LUMINANCE: Compared to an incandescent bulb, our refrigerator light bulb sends off white rays without any yellow rays or blinking. It can illuminate your refrigerator like it is brand new. Too many refrigerator lights on the market currently are too blue. This bulb provides a refrigerator, or any electrical appliance, with clean, consistent lighting every single day.
- MULTIPLE USES: Our fridge LED bulb is useable in refrigerators, lamps, smoke exhaust ventilators and more. It is one of the most versatile bulbs on the market. Most people will buy a few bulbs at a time to use them throughout the home. The only place they are a safety hazard is in the oven. Refrain from ever using them inside or even nearby the oven.
- ENERGY-SAVING FEATURES: Compared to energy-inefficient incandescent lights, Our 120v 5w fridge light bulb is the same as 40W in a standard bulb. It can help a person save about 85% on their electric bill every single month. Each bulb has overheating protection, designed to help regulate its heat and extend its life. There is no need to pay for replacement bulbs nearly as often as in the past.
- UNIQUE PROPERTIES: High-quality PC material that is built to last. Made of high-grade grade, flame-retardant materials that are solid and durable. This bulbs don’t run the risk of breaking randomly.
- WARRANTY: A full refund is available for any quality issues involving the bulb within one year. Simply contact us to set up a refund/exchange. If something goes wrong with the bulb after that but within two years, it is eligible for a full replacement as well.
7. GE Appliance Clear Light Bulb 40w, A15 Bulb Type, Medium Base | 415 Lumens | 2-Count per Pack (1-Pack)
GE Appliance Light Bulb 40w A15 – 2-Count (Pack of 1- 2 Count)
8. Philips 416297 Clear Appliance 40-Watt T6-1/2 Intermediate Base Light Bulb
- This T7 1/2 40-watt appliance bulb’s sturdy design is specially made to withstand heat.
- Versatile for multiple applications, this 110-lumen bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines, and other small household appliances. Rugged filaments endure vibrations from opening and closing the doors on appliances.
- Features an Intermediate base. Use this bulb for appliances requiring smaller-profile bulbs.
- Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Estimated annual energy cost of $4.82 (based on three hours/day).
- This product ships as a single bulb.
This T7 1/2 40-watt appliance bulb’s sturdy design is specially made to withstand heat. Versatile for multiple applications, this 110-lumen bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines, and other small household appliances. Rugged filaments endure vibrations from opening and closing the doors on appliances. Features an Intermediate base. Use this bulb for appliances requiring smaller-profile bulbs. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Estimated annual energy cost of $4.82 (based on three hours/day). This product ships as a single bulb.
9. Philips 416768 Clear Appliance 40-Watt A15 Light Bulb
Philips 40-Watt A15 appliance light bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens and refrigerators. It is rugged constructions makes it able to withstand shock, vibration and high temperatures. Light for all of your specialized fixtures. Philips Specialty Incandescent and halogen bulbs provide the perfect light for accent and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Kenmore Refrigerator Bulb 60W for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!