Finding your suitable readers for ge appliance bulb 40 watt is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ge appliance bulb 40 watt including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
881 reviews analysed
1. GE Appliance Clear Light Bulb 40w, A15 Bulb Type, Medium Base | 415 Lumens | 2-Count per Pack (2-Pack)
GE Soft White Appliance Bulbs can be used in many household applications such as ovens, microwaves, and refrigerators. They feature warm pleasing light. They’re specially designed to withstand high or low temperatures, and feature a rugged filament that resists vibration.
2. GE Lighting 15206 40-Watt Appliance Light A15 1CD Light Bulb
GE 40-Watt Appliance Light A15 #15206. GE’s specialty bulbs offer innovative solutions for a variety of lighting needs. GE’s Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.
From the Manufacturer
GE 40-Watt Appliance Light A15 #15206. GE’s specialty bulbs offer innovative solutions for a variety of lighting needs. GE’s Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens.
3. GE Appliance Clear Light Bulb 40w, A15 Bulb Type, Medium Base | 415 Lumens | 2-Count per Pack (1-Pack)
GE Appliance Light Bulb 40w A15 – 2-Count (Pack of 1- 2 Count)
4. Philips 416768 Clear Appliance 40-Watt A15 Light Bulb
Philips 40-Watt A15 appliance light bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens and refrigerators. It is rugged constructions makes it able to withstand shock, vibration and high temperatures. Light for all of your specialized fixtures. Philips Specialty Incandescent and halogen bulbs provide the perfect light for accent and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications.
5. GE Appliance A15 Light Bulb, Inside Frost, 40-Watt, 355 Lumens, Medium Base, 3-1/2 Inches (2 Pack)
Appliance lights from GE can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens. They are special designed to withstand high or low temperatures, and feature a rugged filament that resists vibration.
6. GE Appliance Light Bulb 40w A15 – (Pack of 6) (Frosted)
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS Base Description – Medium Screw Base Type – Screw-In Bulb Finishes and Colors – Frost Filament – C-9 Life in Years – 1.4 yr Rated Life Hours-nominal – 1500 h Primary Application – Standard Ceiling Fan Bulb Material – Soft glass Product Technology – Incandescent Lamp Count – 2 Requested Structure – Sleeve Base – E26 Bulb Shape – A15
7. GE 48707-5 40-Watt Reveal Tubular T10 Light Bulb, 5-Pack
8. Oven Light Bulbs – 40 Watt Appliance Replacement Bulbs for Oven, Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave. Incandescent – High Temp G45 E26/E27 Socket. Medium Brass Lead-Free Base – 400 Lumens – Clear. 2 Pack
- ???? SPECIFICATION: US Standard Lead Free Base110v-120v / 40 Watt / 400 Lumen / 570 Degree Fahrenheit (300 °C) High Temp Resistant Lamps. Excellent Heat Dissipation.
- ???? APPLICATIONS: Reliable Operation When Used in Special Lamp Holders at High Oven Temperatures (up to 300°C). SouLight Bulbs are Ideal for Use In Household Appliances Such as Ovens, Oven Hoods, Oven Range, Microwaves, Fridges, Celling Fans, Party String, Garden Light Fixtures, ,Porch Lights, Wall sconces, Hanging Lamps and more.
- ???? BEST VALUE: Soulight Value Pack of 2 G45 40-Watt Oven Light Bulbs is the Best Value You’ll Find for Your Money! These Appliance Light Bulbs Are Hard to Find in Local Shops, So Save Time and Money by Purchasing This Convenient Multi-Pack to Keep Your Lamp Glowing.
- ???? LONGEST LIFE: These Long-Lasting Incandescent Bulbs Provide Approximately 2,000 Hours (Per Bulb) of Light and Warmth. Designed with E26/E27 Socket and Medium Brass Lead Free Base which is Better for Human Health and the Environment! It Comes Powered by a Special 40W Filament that Withstands Temperatures up to 300°C and Offers Long Life Use.
- ???? MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Buy Soulight Bulbs Risk Free For 30 Days. If You are Not Completely Satisfied, Get in Touch and We Will Refund 100% of Your Purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
When a kitchen appliance bulb goes, it’s often something that frustrates you every time you use that appliance
Whether it’s your oven light, a cooker hood bulb or the light in your microwave, we stock these kitchen appliance bulbs to get you back up and running in no time
???? Power: 40 Watt
???? Lifespan: 2000 + Hours Per Bulb
???? Socket Base: E26/E27 Lead Free Base!
???? Input Voltage: 110V-130V
???? Brightness: 400 Lumens
???? Color Temperature: 2700K Warm White
???? Package Includes: 2 x Appliance Light Bulbs
APPLICATIONS – For Use in Most Domestic Microwaves, Ovens, Kitchen appliances, Over the counter range hood, Stove-top light, Refrigerator lights, etc.
Buy Now While Stock is In and be Protected with Soulights’s Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!
???? SAFETY WARNING ???? – These bulbs are incandescent light bulbs that use extreme heat to produce light. It is important to use the light bulbs with compatible devices. For further explanations and questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
9. GE Lighting 35156 40-Watt High Intensity Appliance Light S11 1CD Light Bulb (4 Bulbs)
GE 40W High Intensity Light S11 #35156. GE's specialty bulbs offer innovative solutions for a variety of lighting needs. GE's High Intensity Lights are designed for use in high intensity lamps only. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or 'stay on the line' to speak directly to a customer service rep.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Appliance Bulb 40 Watt for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!