We spent many hours on research to finding freezer storage microcentrifuge tubes, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best freezer storage microcentrifuge tubes, you should not miss this article. freezer storage microcentrifuge tubes coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 freezer storage microcentrifuge tubes by our suggestions
833 reviews analysed
1. Biologix Research 90-5281 Assorted Colors Cryo-Color Microcentrifuge Tube Freezer Storage Box, 2" Height, 81 Places (Case of 100)
This 2-inch Cryo-Color cardboard Freezer Box has a superior coating in 5 assorted colors (red blue green yellow and white) and comes with an 81-well divider. The colors are in lighter hues for easy labeling and identification. Packaged with one of each color per pack of 5 boxes there are 20 packs in each case. The box may be used for upright freezer or chest freezer racks. Capacity: 81-wells. Material: cardboard with superior Cryo-Color coating. Colors: red blue green yellow and white. Temperature range: -196 degree C to +121 degree C. Dimensions 5.25″ Length x 5.25″ Width x 2″ Height. Biologix Research Company #: 90-5281.
2. Biologix 90-1281 Cardboard Microcentrifuge Tube Freezer Storage Box, 2" Height, 81 Places (Case of 100)
3. Argos R0050 Orange Polypropylene 16 Place Centrifuge Tube Freezer Storage Box with Clear Lid for 50mL Centrifuge Tubes, 5-3/4" Length x 5-3/4" Width x 4-7/8" Height (Pack of 2)
- Accommodates sixteen 50mL centrifuge Tube
- dimensions: 5-3/4 x 5-3/4 x 4-7/8 inches
- Material: polypropylene
- Bottom color: orange
- Clear lid allows for easy visual inspection
- features an easy-to-read numerical grid for tube reference and identification
- Can be stored to -90°C (130°F) and is autoclavable to 122°C (251.6°F)
This Argos PolarSafe polypropylene freezer box with an orange-colored bottom accommodates sixteen 50mL centrifuge Tube for long-term storage, making it an excellent alternative to cardboard storage boxes. It has a clear lid for easy visual inspection, and an easy-to-read numerical grid for tube reference and identification. A white top portion allows for easy labeling or marking. It fits most 4 inch stainless steel freezer racks. The box can be stored to -90°C (130°F) and is autoclavable to 122°C (251.6°F). Material: polypropylene. Dimensions: 5-3/4 x 5-3/4 x 4-7/8 inches. Bottom color: orange. Tube size: 50mL. Number of Tube: 16. Argos #:R0050.
4. Argos R3130 Translucent Polypropylene 100 Place Microcentrifuge Tube Cryogenic Storage Box with Assorted Color Lids for 0.5, 1.5 and 2.0mL Microcentrifuge Tubes (Pack of 5)
- Constructed of translucent polypropylene
- can withstand temperatures from -80°C to +121°C
- Accommodates 0.5, 1.5, and 2.0mL Microtube as well as most manufactured brands of cryogenic vials
- Each box has a dual alphanumeric grid (inside and outside), impressed rings for stacking, and a matte surface for printing or labeling
- Lock and seal triple hinge and locking clasp keeps your samples secure while the box is closed
- The lids come in blue, green, orange, purple, and natural (clear) and the box bottoms are clear for easy visual inspection
Argos 100 Place Cryo Storage Boxes are constructed of translucent polypropylene and can accommodate 0.5, 1.5 and 2.0mL Microtube as well as most manufactured brands of cryogenic vials. Argos Cryo Storage Boxes can withstand temperatures from -80°C to +121°C and will not degrade like traditional cardboard storage boxes. A lock and seal triple hinge and locking clasp keeps your samples secure while the box is closed. Each box has a dual alphanumeric grid (inside and outside), impressed rings for stacking, and a matte surface for printing or labeling. The lids come in blue, green, orange, purple, and natural (clear) and the box bottoms are clear for easy visual inspection. Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 60mm. Argos #: R3130.
5. Plastic Rack for Micro Centrifuge Tubes (2 Ml, 1.5 Ml), Freezer Storage Box, 72 Position
Plastic microccentrifuge tube storage rack. Size: 7"x4"x2". Holds 72 tubes in 6 rows. Good for microcentrifuge tubes (0.2 to 2 ml) and cryogenic tubes. Hole diameter: 10 mm. Freezer safe. Transparent Cover for easy viewing. Color may be different from shown.
6. Plastic Rack for Micro Centrifuge Tubes (2.0 Ml, 1.5 Ml, 0.5 Ml, and 0.2 Ml), 96 Position
7. Plastic Rack for Micro Centrifuge Tubes (0.2ml to 1.5ml), Freezer Storage, 72 Position
72 Position：6 lines*12 columns
8. Biologix Research 90-8009 Assorted Colors Polypropylene Microcentrifuge Tube Freezer Storage Racks for 1.5mL Or 2mL Tubes, 80 Places (Pack of 20)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Freezer Storage Microcentrifuge Tubes for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!