Finding your suitable readers for commercial espresso maker expobar office is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for commercial espresso maker expobar office including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
853 reviews analysed
1. Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine
- 15 Bar Italian Pump and 1600W Thermo coil heating system
- Purge Function: Automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature
- Stainless steel conical burr grinder with 1/2 lb. sealed bean hopper
- Voltage: 110 – 120 Volts
- 67 fl.oz (2L) removable water tank with handle
- Newer model of the Breville BES860XL Barista Express
- Construction Materials – Brushed Stainless Steel
2. Gaggia RI9380/46 Classic Pro Espresso Machine, Solid, Brushed Stainless Steel
3. DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker, Stainless, Metal
- Pump driven and 15 bars. Automatically self primes
- Water level indicator: Yes
- Input power is 1100 watt. Note-if pump is excessively noisy it may be caused due to empty water tank can be corrected by refilling tank
- Use pods or ground coffee with the convenient patented filter holder. Craft cappuccinos or lattes with the patented easy to use frothier
- 44 oz. and 1.3 litter removable water tank.Never install the appliance in environments where the temperature may reach 0°C (32°F) or lower (the appliance may be damaged if the water freeze
- Utilize De’Longhi’s call center for customized help setting up and maintaining your machine at 1-800-322-3848
- NOTE: Refer the Manual before use which is highly recommended.
Enjoy delicious espresso made your way with De’Longhi’s pump espresso and cappuccino maker. You can choose to brew ground espresso or E.S.E pods with the unique patented dual filter holder. The Sempre Crema Filter, used with two measures of ground coffee, enhances the brewing process to produce a perfect crema. The E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso) Filter, used with pods or one measure of ground coffee, makes espresso preparation simple and convenient. Either way the choice is yours, making your espresso truly made to order. You can enjoy espresso or cappuccino without worry with two separate thermostats that control water and steam pressure, so you can make both espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature. If you prefer cappuccino you’ll enjoy using the easy-to-use patented cappuccino frother, which includes a special chamber that mixes steam and milk to create a rich creamy froth achieving perfect drinks every time. Other highlights include self-priming operation to eliminate pesky start-up preparation, a unique no-drip design, so you don’t have to deal with messy cleanup and a durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler to ensure many years of delicious espresso.
4. Breville BNV420IBL1BUC1 Nespresso VertuoPlus Solo Ink Black single-serve, capsule espresso maker
5. Breville the Barista Pro BES878 Automatic Espresso Machine w/Integrated Conical Burr Grinder (Brushed Stainless Steel)
- New intuitive interface lets you be the barista at home
- brbrMake café
- -quality beverages right at home with the Breville Barista Pro
- Its new intuitive LCD interface guides you through every step so you can easily make all your favorite coffee and espresso drinks at home in no time
- It only takes three seconds to heat up, and quickly transitions to steam milk so you can create flavorful micro-foam milk for impressive latte art
- The integrated conical burr grinder lets you adjust grind size and dose with precision, and the included porta-filter provides maximum flavor doses
New intuitive interface lets you be the barista at home. brbrMake café-quality beverages right at home with the Breville Barista Pro. Its new intuitive LCD interface guides you through every step so you can easily make all your favorite coffee and espresso drinks at home in no time. It only takes three seconds to heat up, and quickly transitions to steam milk so you can create flavorful micro-foam milk for impressive latte art. The integrated conical burr grinder lets you adjust grind size and dose with precision, and the included porta-filter provides maximum flavor doses.
6. Cuisinart EM-200 Programmable 15-Bar Espresso Maker, Stainless Steel
- Programmable espresso maker brews single or double espresso and has 15 bars of pressure.
- Brew 1 or 2 cups of coffee using either ground espresso or pods; You can select a pre-programmed cup size set at 1.5 ounces and 3.0 ounces.
- Stainless steel steam nozzle for cappuccino and latte and separate steam button function for easy use.
- Portafilter holder with locking mechanism that makes it easy to dispose of wet grounds after use.
- Includes 69-ounce removable reservoir, Removable drip tray and cover, warming tray on top of unit, Tamping tool with measuring spoon and stainless frothing cup and limited 3-year warranty.
Brew a single or double espresso using either ground espresso or pods with this programmable espresso maker. The unit’s 15 bars of pressure deliver consistently authentic espresso with excellent crema, while its stainless-steel steam nozzle makes it easy to turn an espresso drink into a frothy cappuccino or latte. Pre-programmed cup sizes include 1-1/2 ounces and 3 ounces. The espresso maker’s 64-ounce reservoir removes for easy filling, and its steam button functions separately for convenience. Other highlights include a cup-warming tray on top, a removable drip tray and cover for easy cleanup, and a porta-filter holder with a locking mechanism, which makes it possible to quickly pump out wet grounds after each use. Accessories include a stainless frothing cup and a tamping tool with a measuring spoon. Beautifully designed in professional stainless-steel housing with an embossed Cuisinart logo, the espresso maker measures 10-1/2 by 9-1/4 by 12-3/4 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
From the Manufacturer
|With the EM-200, Cuisinart lets you prepare gourmet quality espresso at home. With a programmable system that allows you to pre-select serving size, 15 bars of pressure for maximum flavor, and the option of using ground espresso or pods, you’re in control. A separate steam function and stainless steel nozzle make it easy to froth milk for cappuccinos and smooth lattes. With a removable drip tray and cover, and a portafilter holder with a locking mechanism that makes it easy to dispose of wet grounds after use, clean up is also quick and simple.|
The Quest for a Perfect Espresso
|It is generally agreed that there are four basic elements critical to the perfect cup:
Programming Your Espresso Machine
This Cuisinart espresso machine has programming capabilities. Based on cafe settings, the single and the double espresso functions are set to 1.5 and 3 ounce. However, by following a few simple steps, you can pre-program your perfect serving size down to the ounce. Easy to follow steps with illustrations are included in the Instruction Book.
Milk texturing is the steaming of milk. The steam does two things; its heats the milk and mixes the air with the milk for form a foamy texture. As with learning to make an espresso, perfecting the art of milk texturing takes time and practice.
Features and Benefits
- Removable 64-ounce water reservoir with lid with 2 options for filling with water:
- Lift the lid at the top of the espresso maker and fill with cold or filtered water.
- Remove the reservoir to fill and then replace by pushing down firmly until the reservoir sets on the base flush with the unit.
- Cup-warming plate for warming espresso cups
- 15-bar pump
- Manual Button: Used for a continuous pour of espresso
- 1-Cup Button: Used for a single serving of espresso, 1.5 ounces
- 2-Cup Button: Used for a double serving of espresso, 3 ounces
- Program Button: Used to set the number of ounces needed
- Steam Button: Used when making cappuccinos and lattes–will flash until ready for use.
- Portafilter Holder: Can be used with ground or pod espresso–has two positions, lock and unlock, for ease of cleaning
- Brew Head: For easy fit of the portafilter holder
- Steam or Hot Water Control Dial: Use to activate steam or hot water
- Commercial Steam Wand: Use to steam milk for cappuccinos and lattes
- Removable Drip Tray: Removable drip tray with grate
- Cleaning Pins: Used to clean any excess milk that gets stuck inside the steam wand or any coffee particles that get stuck inside the filter
- Stainless Frothing Pitcher: Used for steaming milk for cappuccinos and lattes
- Measuring Scoop/Tamping Tool: Use one side as a coffee scoop and the other to tamp the coffee grinds in the filter basket
- Filter Baskets: Use the one cup filter for a single espresso and the two cup filter basket for the double espresso, and the pod filter basket for espresso pods
Bringing the Good Life Home
Cuisinart products are designed to make life delicious all day long. Specialty items, like this espresso machine, offer today’s consumers a variety of menu options, and fun and easy new ways to entertain family and friends.
Cuisinart first came into home kitchens over 30 years ago when it introduced the now legendary food processor. People discovered that routines could be broken and creative cooking quickly became part of the new lifestyle. Preparing fresh ingredients with products that offered easy and interesting new techniques meant healthier meals and more free time.
Today Cuisinart develops products to make every meal memorable. From breakfast toast and coffee to elegant five-course dinners, the preparation and cooking have become a pleasurable part of the total experience. Today’s relaxed lifestyles and the convenience of Cuisinart products make it easier than ever to Savor the Good Life, right at home with family and friends.
7. Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine with Iron Frame and Stainless Steel Side Panels, 11.4 by 13.4-Inch
- Ergonomic porta filter handle same as the proven design of Rancilio commercial machines
- Commercial grade group head for superb heat stability and extraction quality
- Articulating steam wand offers complete range of motion and professional steaming knob precisely controls steaming pressure
- Classic linear design fits most decors
- Optional pod and capsule adaptor kit available
This popular traditional style semi-automatic espresso machine is built to last. Its strong linear designed housing is constructed of an iron frame and stainless steel side panels. Built with Rancilio’s commercial grade group head for excellent heat stability and premium extraction quality. Features a patented ergonomic 58mm porta filter for superb extraction. These are the same porta filters used on Rancilio commercial machines. The single boiler of the Silvia has the largest volume capacity of any home machine in its class. Holding 0.3 liters (12oz) this chrome plated brass boiler produces outstanding steaming power and remarkable recovery time between shots. The two quart water reservoir can be removed or filled from the top at anytime during the operation. The Rancilio Silvia features an articulating stainless steel steam wand that allows for a complete range of motion for steaming perfect latte quality milk. Control steaming power with the commercially designed steam knob. This Silvia comes with a 7 gram coffee scoop, a plastic tamper and two filter baskets (single and double). This is the most current version of the Silvia available direct from the factory.
8. Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser Espresso Machine
- Pre-infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction; Water Tank Capacity: 61 oz
- 1600w thermocoil heating system with integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature. Settings : Single or Double Shot Volumetric Control & Manual Over-ride. Dimensions : 13.7 x 11.5 x 13.2 inches
- Auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature.15 bar Italian pump provides complete volumetric control – preset, manual over-ride or re-programmable volumes
- Accessories: single & dual wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless steel jug, cleaning disc & tablets, cleaning tool, water filter with holder. Please note: There is a “Black Plastic” insert inside the stainless steel bowl of the portafilter, this is meant to reduce heat loss experienced when espresso hits cold metal also prevents any “splashing” from the dual wall pressurized filter baskets
- PID temperature control that delivers water at precisely the right temperature adjustable in 2 degree Celsius increments. Voltage-220 – 240 Volts. Power-1700 Watts
Why the Breville BES840XL Infuser Espresso Machine?
For espresso with a well-balanced flavor, flavor needs to be drawn evenly from all the coffee grinds. What is the best way to prepare the grinds for an even extraction?
Rather than starting with bursts of high pressure, the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine starts with steady, low pressure to gently expand the grinds. This helps fills in any cracks, gaps, or irregularities in the coffee puck before full pressure is applied, so even pressure is applied to all parts of the coffee puck and optimal flavor is extracted.
The BES840XL has both automatic features, like temperature settings, and programmable features like volumetric control. The key features that set it apart from other espresso machines in its price range are the pre-infusion technology, the thermocoil heating system, and PID temperature control technology. See chart below for details.
Other helpful features include a cup warmer on the top of the machine and a feature that removes excess water from the filter basket after coffee extraction, so the used grounds form a dry puck for quicker cleanup. The machine goes into ‘Sleep Mode’ after 1 hour and automatically shuts off after 3 hours. There is extra-tall cup clearance for brewing directly into travel mugs.
Other touches include an ‘Empty Me!’ indicator that lets you know when the removable drip tray is full and a ‘Clean Me’ cleaning alert. The storage tray houses the included accessories. Lastly, all parts that come in contact with water and coffee are BPA free.
- The 61 fl. oz. (1.8 L) removable water tank is a top-fill tank with a handle. It has a replaceable water filter to reduce impurities and scale.
- The 1600W thermocoil heating system circulates the water through a heated coil, heating water ‘on demand’ for better temperature consistency. It also uses PID technology to regulate the temperature.
- A 54mm stainless steel portafilter with commercial style spouts and a 54mm tamper are also included for expert tamping control. The tamper is stored magnetically on the machine, but is easily removable for tamping.
- The dry puck feature removes excess water from the ground coffee in the filter basket for easy disposal of the coffee puck.
- The espresso pressure gauge helps you monitor espresso extraction pressure, so you know whether the espresso is being over- or under-extracted.
- The volumetric control functionlets you set shot volumes. Use either the preset volumes or manually over-ride them with your own preferences. Once you figure out what volumes you prefer, you can program it to remain at your customized setting.
- The dedicated outlet for instant hot water (for making Americanos, hot chocolate, and for warming cups).
- The steam wand is used for effortless milk frothing for making lattes and cappuccinos. It is made of stainless steel and swivels 360 degrees to accommodate different size frothing jugs.
- The auto purge function automatically adjusts the temperature of the water used for steaming milk and extracting espresso. The function automatically begins to cool the boiler to the optimal temperature for espresso extraction after using the steam wand.
- The removable drip tray is partitioned for both wet and dry spills, with an ‘Empty me!’ indicator for when it’s full.Breville Consumer Support is 1-866-273-8455
9. Breville BES990BSS1BUS1 Fully Automatic Espresso Machine Oracle Touch
- SWIPE. SELECT. ENJOY: With automation at every stage, simply swipe and select for espresso, long black, latte, flat white or cappuccino and enjoy café quality coffee at home
- DOSE AMOUNT: The integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams of coffee, similar to the commercial machine in your favorite cafe
- PRECISE WATER TEMPERATURE: The difference between an ashy or balanced tasting espresso can be caused by temperature change as little as 2ºF. The Oracle Touch uses digital temperature control (PID) technology, this ensures the temperature is kept at its optimum range.
- OPTIMAL WATER PRESSURE: The Over Pressure Valve (OPV) is a commercial feature included in the Oracle Touch. This limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping prevent bitter flavors in the coffee shot. It also has true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
- SUFFICIENT STEAM PRESSURE: A cafe quality coffee is a delicate balance of espresso flavor and rich sweet milk with a micro-foam texture. The steam wand, powered by a dedicated steam boiler, automatically textures milk to your taste and preferred temperature, delivering barista quality silky micro-foam that enhances the flavor of coffee. Then it cleans itself!
- TRIPLE HEAT SYSTEM: 1. Dedicated steam boiler with integrated Heat Exchange aids thermal stability. 2. Dedicated espresso boiler with Digital PID control delivers precise water temperature. 3. Heated group head–PID controlled embedded element maintains thermal stability.
- SETTING: Touch screen operation. 5 pre-programmed Café favorites. Create, save and name 8 customizable coffee settings. Adjustable Grind Control. Programmable Milk Temperature and Texture. One/Two Shots. Hot Water.
- WARRANTY: 2 Year Repair Warranty. Construction Materials: Brushed Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel Dual Boiler.
Select from the full menu of café favorites
The touch screen, automated technology allows you to select from classics like Latte, Espresso, Americano, Flat White and Cappuccino.
Coffee without compromise
You no longer need to compromise when making coffee automatically. With automation at every stage, full-bodied flavor and silky milk texture at the touch of your fingertips, the next generation super automatic has arrived.
A barista in the comfort of your home
To get that velvety texture in your milk you need the right steam pressure to draw in the air and create thousands of tiny bubbles. That’s why we created the automatic steam wand for the Oracle® Touch, designed to turn your milk into a silky smooth micro-foam, essential for Latte art.
Customized to taste
You can easily adjust the coffee strength, milk texture and temperature to suit your taste. Personalize your own coffee and save as a favorite with a unique name and picture. Create up to 8 personalized coffees.
10. Gaggia Brera Super Automatic Espresso Machine in Silver. Pannarello Wand Frothing for Latte and Cappuccino Drinks. Espresso from Pre-Ground or Whole Bean Coffee.
- FROTHING FOR MILK BEVERAGES: Pannarello wand frothing for cappuccinos & lattes. Wand doubles as a hot water dispenser for americanos & tea.
- EASY ACCESS: The dregs drawer, drip tray, and water tank are all within reach and accessible from the front of the machine for quick and easy cleaning and maintenance.
- USER-FRIENDLY DISPLAY: Push-button controls and an LED display with illuminated icons make for an easy and intuitive experience.
- RAPID STEAM TECHNOLOGY: Quick heat up times and robust brewing and steaming operations. Coffee bean capacity : 250 gr
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Hassle free 1 year warranty handled by Gaggia directly
- Cup Height: 3.25” to 4.5”. Ensures maximum flavor and aroma extraction
- See instructional video in the images above.
The new face of traditional Italian espresso, the Gaggia Brera features an elegant brushed stainless steel front panel and a compact design that is much more space efficient than most machines in its class. But don’t let its size fool you; this super automatic takes full advantage of advanced technology-allowing it to go toe-to-toe with the industry’s heavyweights.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Commercial Espresso Maker Expobar Office for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!