The Best Battery Ups Desktop
Nowadays, there are so many products of battery ups desktop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for battery ups desktop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings battery ups desktop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
812 reviews analysed
1. APC UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector with USB Charger, 600VA, APC Back-UPS (BE600M1)
- 600VA / 330W Backup Battery Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- 7 Outlets: 5 Battery Back up & Surge Protector, plus 2 Surge Protector Only
- One USB Charger Port (1.5A)
- 5′ Power Cord, right-angle 3-prong wall plug, wall-mountable, plus FREE power-management software
- Batterly Life: 3-5 years. UPS replacement battery sold separately (part # APCRBC154)
- APC WARRANTY: Backed by APC’s 3-YEAR WARRANTY plus a $75,000 connected-equipment policy
- Input voltage range for main operations:92 – 139V
APC 600VA UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector with USB Charging Port, APC UPS Back-UPS (BE600M1). Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 °C. Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm, overload continuous tone alarm.
2. APC UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector with AVR, 1500VA, APC Back-UPS Pro (BX1500M)
- 1500VA / 900W Backup Battery Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- 10 Outlets: 5 Battery Back up & Surge Protector, plus 5 Surge Protector Only
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). UPS Battery Backup AVR instantly corrects low/high voltage fluctuations, and is Active PFC compatible
- Battery Life: 3-5 years. Hot Swappable BX1500M Replacement Battery sold separately (part # APCRBC124)
- 1 GB network dataline protection, 6′ Power Cord, right-angle 3-prong wall plug, and FREE power-management software
- APC WARRANTY: Backed by APC’s 3 YEAR WARRANTY, plus a $250,000 connected-equipment policy.Output Frequency (sync to mains):60 Hz
APC 1500VA UPS Back-UPS Pro mini-tower backup power supply provides quality power protection for your critical home and small business devices. An APC UPS provides backup power power and surge protection to power and protect your PC or Mac, network router, gaming consoles like Xbox and PS4, AV and other business electronics from the dangers of power surges, spikes, lightning and power outages. By powering your critical electronics with a backup battery during blackouts, you ensure personal and professional connectivity when it matters most. Improvements in efficiency, size and surge protection come at an affordable price, making the Back-UPS Pro mini-tower battery backup UPS models a perfect solution for your power protection needs.
3. Tripp Lite 1500VA 900W UPS Battery Back Up, AVR, LCD Display, Line-Interactive, 10 Outlets, 120V, USB, Tel & Coax Protection (SMART1500LCDT)
- WORK THOUGH SHORT BLACKOUTS & MAINTAIN A NETWORK CONNECTION / SAVE FILES SAFELY DURING LONGER BLACKOUTS: 1500VA / 900W Smart LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides up to 90 minutes of runtime for an entry level PC system, and 10 min of half-load runtime
- 10 OUTLETS PROTECT DESKTOPS & ALL PERIPHERALS: 5 Outlets provide UPS Power Backup & Surge Protection (for desktop, monitor, LCD, keyboard, external hard drive, wireless router, IoT device)
- 5 Outlets offer Surge Protection Only (ideal for printers and other electronics that are not essential in a blackout)
- AVR CORRECTS BROWNOUTS & OVERVOLTAGES WITHOUT USING BATTERY POWER: Otherwise known as Automatic Voltage Regulation, this conserves battery power for critical blackouts. Also features TEL/DSL/Ethernet protection
- FREE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE / USER REPLACEABLE BATTERIES: USB port & free software enable unattended system shutdown and power management. Batteries are fully hot-swappable / user-replaceable allowing you to extend the life of your UPS if the batteries are depleted after the 3-year warranty
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY, $250,000 INSURANCE: 3-Year Limited Warranty and $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment. Operating temperature range: +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit / 0 to +40 degrees Celsius
The SMART1500LCDT SmartPro LCD 120V, 1500VA/900W Line-Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up your desktop computer or audio/visual components, this line-interactive UPS switches to battery backup mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss. While all ten NEMA 5-15R outlets protect against surges, five outlets also provide up to 90 minutes of UPS battery support for a basic desktop PC and LCD monitor and up to 10 minutes of support at half load (450W). Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects undervoltages as low as 92V and overvoltages as high as 150V without using any battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 650-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-foot cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket. Large LCD screen shows real-time input voltage, overload, AVR, remaining battery runtime and battery statuses at a glance. Alarm sounds to indicate power loss or low battery. With Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software (available via free download), SMART1500LCDT enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
4. Tripp Lite 550VA UPS Desktop Battery Back Up, 8 Outlet, 300W 120V Standby, Ultra-Compact, USB (INTERNET550U)
- Standby Battery Backup: 550 VA 300W 120V ultra-compact desktop Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
- Prevents data loss and system downtime by providing battery supported AC output during brownouts and blackout conditions
- NEMA 5-15P input plug and 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets (4 battery supported, 4 surge-only)
- USB, TEL/DSL protection, Wall mountable, 99% efficient
- 3-Year Limited Warranty and $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment
Tripp Lite’s INTERNET550U standby UPS offers complete protection for PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics in an attractive ultra-compact, mountable housing. Prevents data loss and system downtime by providing battery supported AC output during brownouts and blackout conditions. 8 output receptacles, two of which are widely-spaced to accommodate large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. 4 outlets with full battery support and surge suppression protect computers, monitors and other vital system components from loss of power. 4 additional outlets with surge suppression-only are ideal for printers and other accessories not requiring battery support. Single line telephone suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripherals with a standard dialup or DSL phone line connection. USB with PowerAlert monitoring software (available via web download) and cabling enables safe unattended system shutdown in the case of extended power failure. HID-compliant USB enables integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information regarding line and battery power operation. 550VA/300 watt power handling ability supports an entry level PC with small monitor consuming 100 watts for up to 10 minutes during power failures. $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only).
5. CyberPower EC650LCD Ecologic UPS System, 650VA/390W, 8 Outlets, ECO Mode, Compact
- 650VA/390W Ecologic Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System
- 8 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: Four battery backup & surge protected outlets, four surge protected outlets (Three ECO controlled) safeguard desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions
- ECO MODE: When the UPS detects a computer is off or in sleep mode, it will automatically turn off power to computer peripherals connected to ECO mode outlets, reducing power usage and lowering energy costs
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDING THE BATTERY
- $100,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software (Download)
A compact UPS with standby topology the CyberPower Ecologic EC650LCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers workstations networking devices and home entertainment systems During power interruptions the EC650LCD offers reliable power protection and battery backup When the battery backup detects that the computer is off or in sleep mode computer peripherals connected to the ECO Mode surge protected outlets will be automatically turned off reducing power usage and lowering energy costs—USB connection required The EC650LCD comes with a three-year (including coverage of batteries) and a 100 000 Connected Equipment
6. AmazonBasics Standby UPS 800VA 450W Surge Protector Battery Backup, 12 Outlets
- Power Management software is available for download below
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with 800VA / 450W battery backup
- ideal for desktop computers, home networks, IoT devices, and home-entertainment devices
- Note: Please check the total device power consumption when applying battery backup outlet
- for optimal system performance, keep the load below 80% of the unit’s rated capacity.
- 12 outlets total (NEMA 5-15R), consisting of 6 surge-protected outlets and 6 surge-protected/battery-backup outlets
- 5-foot cord with NEMA 5-15P right angle and 45-degree offset plug (120V – 50Hz / 60Hz)
- Small compact size for easily integrating into home or office environment
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty, including the battery
- $75,000 connected equipment guarantee
- includes FREE AmazonBasics management software (download)
An Amazon Brand.
7. APC UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector, 425VA, APC Back-UPS (BE425M)
- 425VA/225W Backup Battery Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- 6 Outlets: 4 Battery Back up & Surge Protector, plus 2 Surge Protector Only
- 5′ Power Cord, right-angle 3-prong wall plug, plus keyholes for wall mounting
- During a power outage, an APC UPS battery backup & surge protector provides backup power essential home electronics
- APC WARRANTY: Backed by APC’s 3 YEAR WARRANTY, and $75,000 connected-equipment policy
8. CyberPower CP1000PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS System, 1000VA/600W, 10 Outlets, AVR, Mini-Tower
- 1000VA/600W PFC Sine Wave Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System – designed to support Active PFC and conventional power supplies. Typical Recharge Time- 8 hours. Replacement Battery Cartridge- RB1290
- 10 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: (5) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (5) Surge Protected Outlets safeguard servers, workstations, network devices and telecom equipment. Battery Type-Sealed Lead-Acid. Runtime at Half Load-9 minutes. Runtime at Full Load-3 minutes. On Battery Voltage-120 VAC ± 5%. On Battery Frequency-60 Hz ± 1%
- Operating temperature: 32 – 104 °F (0 – 40 °C). MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions, including: estimated runtime, battery capacity, load capacity, etc. Output: 120 VAC plus/ minus 5 percentage
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY – INCLUDING THE BATTERY, $350,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software (Download)
The CyberPower CP1000PFCLCD PFC Series UPS with Pure Sine Wave output safeguards mid to high-end computer systems that use conventional and Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) power supplies. Its automatic voltage regulation (AVR) topology delivers clean and consistent AC power. The CP1000PFCLCD unit has a capacity of 1000VA/600Watts, (10) NEMA 5-15R receptacles and (1) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/9.0Ah batteries. The intelligent multi-function LCD panel displays real-time UPS vitals for ease of control. Connectivity via (1) HID USB and (1) DB9 serial ports. Surge Protection for RJ11/RJ45 amp; coax. PowerPanel Personal Edition UPS Management software.
9. TRIPP LITE AVR700UXRM 700VA 350W UPS Desktop Extended Runtime Battery Back Up with AVR 120V USB Muted Alarm
Tripp Lite’s AVR700UXRM Ultra-Compact Line Interactive UPS offers complete power protection for desktop PCs, network workstations and a wide variety of professional and consumer electronic devices. Uninterruptible Power Supply / UPS circuits switch to battery backup mode within milliseconds to keep connected equipment running without interruption or data loss during power failures. Automatic Voltage Regulation / AVR power conditioning maintains smooth, continuous operation of connected equipment during brownouts and overvoltages. Surge-only outlets offer convenient protection for printers and other desktop accessories not requiring battery support. AC and dataline surge suppression prevents connected equipment damage. USB communications port supports built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X or full featured monitoring and data-saving auto-shutdown options using Tripp Lite’s free PowerAlert monitoring software.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Battery Ups Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!